BY BOOKING A SESSION ONLINE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS:
1. The service provided is a live event lasting one hour. Late arrival will result in less play time.
2. Players 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult and have a guardian sign a waiver.
3. Participants who have heart conditions, anxiety disorders, or who are pregnant are not encouraged to play.
4. We are not responsible for lost and/or stolen items.
5. Participants are liable for any damage to the room caused during gameplay.
6. We reserve the right to deny service or refund to any participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. We reserve the right to terminate gameplay if any of these terms, the code of conduct, or the rules outlined in the pre-game video are not abided by.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled session time to ensure waivers are signed and admission fees are paid before your session.
2. Do not use excessive force on any objects in the room. No physical strength is needed to solve any of the puzzles.
3. Do not use any tools that have not been provided in the game.
4. Do not attempt to play under the influence of drugs or alcohol or we will terminate gameplay without refund.
5. Do not attempt to damage any property or we will terminate gameplay without refund.
6. Do not give away any details of the room to those who have not played yet.
In the case of no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours of your reserved session, your credit card will be charged the full amount of your group's admission. There is no cancellation fee in the case of cancellation or rescheduling more than 48 hours in advance of your reserved session.